Las Vegas police continue to stonewall…still haven’t released October shooting videos

Screenshot 2018-04-28 at 07.26.38.pngThe Nevada Supreme Court says the Metropolitan Police Department must begin releasing body camera footage and 911 call audio from the Las Vegas mass shooting.

“The speed with which the Supreme Court made this decision reflects the complete absence of merit in the Metropolitan Police Department’s arguments,” Review-Journal Executive Editor Glenn Cook said.

A Clark County judge ruled in February that Metro had 30 days to hand over all the records, which were requested days after the Oct. 1 shooting.

Metro stonewalled.

In March, a judge gave Metro a total of six months to fulfill the request, but ordered the department to immediately begin releasing the records on a “rolling basis.”

Metro appealed.

The new ruling means the department is compelled to begin releasing the footage and audio.

So far nothing from Metro has been made public. It’s clearly a flagrantly violating the Nevada Public Records Act.

Enjoy your Police State.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s